New member

Hi there, I have just joined this list as I have only now discovered it.
How long has it been up?  How many members are there here?  Is there any
website where we can see and post pictures?  I have a '77 Scirocco that I
have had for years now.  My dad and I bought it about 5-6 years ago with the
intention of restoring it to daily driver status, as it was a p.o.s. when we
bought it.  All these years later and I still have it, only its still a
p.o.s. and it never made it to the driver status.  Its a shame because it is
soo close and I know it would be a great little car.  We re-did the interior
so that it is near immaculate.  Anyways, with this list as another tool,
that car may get back on the road yet!  I also have a few parts left over
from a '75 Scirocco that I may not need.  If there are some parts that you
may need, let me know and I'll see what I've got.  Thanks, Brandon Ensom