Buh-bye scirocco habit - just bought a house!

Its  hollyweird. The missile silo was for a Titan, not a minuteman   :) But
I also liked Dr. Strangelove..
The chance of a long range missile attack are done. Our front line of
defence is Allyn and the mobile platform submarines.
Want to know which one is his? Just look for the sub with the wide body kit
  :)