drive flange bearings, where do you get them and how do you install?

--0-206918025-1033246884=:81273

Hey all, I'm replacing my drive flange seals right now, and it seems they have some definite play in them.  I've heard this means there are bad drive flange bearings.  I need to make the car mobile soon, so I'll just put the new seals in for now.  Anyway, I need to know where to get these bearings, about how much $$$ they are, and how to install them once I get them-  thanks in advance to all who reply,

Rob