Buh-bye scirocco habit - just bought a house!

Actually, the missile systems will not likely ever be a nuclear target, nor
as a single attack for the devices with in the site.
I worked on the systems in the 80's. Even with the security they had then,
the Army (who attacked on occasion)access to a silo had not been made for
many years.
Nor do I think they will EVER be used.Only one of the hundreds would destroy
Sadam and all of his people.