Buh-bye scirocco habit - just bought a house!

Kenneth Robinson wrote:

> --You live in Sedalia,eh??? How's it like having 200 Minuteman ICBM's
> in your backyard?? One bad place to be if the 'balloon goes up"

I live a stone's throwd (almost literally) form the Seal Beach Naval
Weapons Depot, the largest in the country.. literally square MILES
of bunker after bunker containing enough WMD's to give Saddam and
bin Loser a major chubby.  I don't even wanna know what kind of stuff
we have buried out there.. talk about a target, this has got to
be at/near the top of the list.  :0

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA