87 vw scirocco 16v shell for sale

----__JNP_000_37f0.31db.5c10

87 vw scirocco 16v for sale. its doesn't have a engine or tranny most if
not all the bolts to put the engine and tranny in the car are in the back
seat. it has tear drop rims, pioneer cd stereo, mom shifter, and a sports
steering wheel. I have a lot of people trying to get the steering wheel
but its going with the car. The car is black manual windows, manual
locks, clean title, and working gauges. If anyone is interested IM me or
e-mail me with an offer. its on a first come first serve basics
----__JNP_000_37f0.31db.5c10

<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=3Dcontent-type content=3Dtext/html;charset=3Diso-8859-1>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2600.0" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY bottomMargin=3D0 leftMargin=3D3 topMargin=3D0 rightMargin=3D3><SPAN=20
class=3Dposttext>87 vw scirocco 16v for sale. its doesn't have a engine or =
tranny=20
most if not all the bolts to put the engine and tranny in the car are in =
the=20
back seat. it has tear drop rims, pioneer cd stereo, mom shifter, and a =
sports=20
steering wheel. I have a lot of people trying to get the steering wheel but=
 its=20
going with the car. The car is black manual windows, manual locks, clean =
title,=20
and working gauges. If anyone is interested IM me or e-mail me with an =
offer.=20
its on a first come first serve basics</SPAN></BODY></HTML>

----__JNP_000_37f0.31db.5c10--