8v Distributor woes...

Patrick:
You're putting a JH head on a 3A block. Right??
My understanding is the JH head and 3A head have the same combustion
chamber volume, so changing heads should make no difference in CR.
The only data I can find indicates the 3A had a 10.5 CR, so that would
be your CR also, but I may be wrong.
Dan
Still looking for some hard data on 3A CR since my nephew wants to do
this also.