rocc's in the South

I'm in, maybe Roc's in the smokey's, or Roc's in the swamp, or Roc's on
Bourbon St, or where ever the possibilities are endless. Just let me get my
suspension back together, lol. I am glad you brought this topic up, There
have been many times I've been envious of the other clusters of roc's
grouping up touring or eventing, thanks man. There are a few guys up here in
the Tenn chapter of Club H2o with Roc's that may be interested in
participating as well, I'll get they're input.

on a side note, it looks like i won't be able to make it to "Circle Yer
Wagons, I have still not completed my suspension upgrades nor resolved my
crocked wheel issues, between back ordered parts and all this friggin rain,
my deadline of completion for this weekend is totally blown. :(  I may still
bop out there in the Cabby just to catch the action.

-Eli
86 black 16v
and the new member of the family red 88 cabriolet (sold the black 92 with
all the friggin gremlins in the dash)