getting worse

> Hmmm...do you hear any clicking of relays when this happens?
No, but the tt exhaust and 101.5FM would make that nearly impossible....

 What circuit
> is your volt meter wired into?
"hot" connection in fuse block

It is odd to me that the volt meter drops
> to 0 at the same time....like someone switched off the iginition.  Maybe
> it is the famous load reduction relay?
Hmmm. I'll have to check that out.  Where is it again?  (I know this relay
was the subject of a thread some months ago...)

By the way, it happened this morning only 20 minutes down the road instead
of the usual 2-3 minutes....

Larry

Introducing NetZero Long Distance