Buffalo NY Dyno Day is on!

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!  Damint Brett, i get to miss my first dyno day!
Damint, Damnit!  I have to go to a wedding on the 19th :(  If it was the
weekend after, or even before that i could make it.  Looks like hotell
Jerret has at least one opening, prolly 2 since Sara prolly wont make it
either, unless i let her take my car by herself :(  Damint.  Well, have fun
everyone. :(

Jason Arms (Essex, VT)

'87 Scirocco 16v
'81 Scirocco S
'78 Rabbit L (AUTO man!)
'64 Sunroof Beetle (livin' a new life)
'93 Nissan Pathfinder SE V6 (winter beater)
http://community.webshots.com/user/xscirocco16vx
ICQ# 91932895
AIM Username: xscirocco16vx
My web page (work in progress! and hasnt been updated for a long time)
http://www.crosswinds.net/~xscirocco16vx/index.htm