i just found out im a freakin nut ... and the Scirocco Curse

Great feeling isn't it? Mine broke down on the way to Rochester late at
night.
Cop stopped behind me and asked if I wanted a tow. With flash light in my
mouth, wire cutters and crimpers out, wires off the coil, daughter in the
car crying.
I said no thanks (I did take the flash light out of my mouth)and he just
said he'd call a tow truck for me when he circled back. (Said with a grin
and a chuckle)......
Never saw that cop again.....
Made it to Cincy as well.
(I won't mention the fact I, in an 8v, beat the 16's)

Julie Macfarlane
Menlo Park Research & Development
Internet Application Developer
Amsterdam NY