Adjustable cam sprockets? The best one and where?

I completely understand business and the Neuman's have and had a good one.
What bugs me is that they were a Euro tuner and had a great rep for
producing high quality parts for Volkswagon's and Audi cars. The HUGE
market for Asian cars has taken their focus from this. Parts for A1 and A2
cars are becoming almost non-existent... almost like going to the dealer.

My real complaint is that in associating their name with this market, the
Ricky Road Racer Honda crowd they cheapen it. It is no longer a high
quality part for European cars it is now associated with Big Obnoxious
Stickers on lowered, and beyond loud Honda (just about any car on the
riceboypage.com).

Hey to each there own and this is totally my opinion. I remember back in
the day when you could go to APS and chat with Aaron and they crew and get
help or advice and parts.... Things change. Maybe They should have just
come up with a new name to go with this division. Neuspeed for European
market and Ricespeed for the Asian market.

Well we still have ND & TT & Autotech & a few others to keep us happy.

-Raffi