TT motor mount Qs

The pass side mount in my 8v is sagging already. Maybe its the rough NYC streets and crater-like potholes, I dunno. I figured that they would've lasted longer. There is a little more vibration now, and it is probably only gonna get worse. These mounts were replaced right before I had the exhaust installed, like 2years ago, thats approx 30-35,000 miles ago. I don't wanna have any undue pressure on the TT downpipe.

Why does the pass mount always sag the most? The majority of the weight & stress is on it?

Should I put a TT HD mount there? NE1 using TT mounts in their 8V? if so, howdoya like 'em? The pass mount is 25 from TT direct, and I am thinkin about it, but wanted to hear from you all first.

Thanks,
Marko

---
87 Scirocco 8v