Buffalo NY Dyno Day is on!

Here's the update I promised on the dyno day...

We're still planning on putting together an all day Scirocco list
dyno day in Buffalo
in a few weeks.  Saturday, October 19th is the date, Buffalo NY is the place.
We have several definite attendees (and quite a few more 'innocent
bystanders'),
and I'm looking for at least 4-5 more people to sign up.  Cost is
going to be divided up
among the participants, and we'll get at least 4, and probably 5 runs
or more each.
It costs us $480 (including tax) to rent the dyno for the entire day,
9 - 10 participants
would be just great as this gets the cost down to a manageable level for all.
We'll be there from 9am until at least 5:30pm.  We always go out
afterwards so come
on down!  A few people are probably coming out to Rochester on
Friday, so let's talk
if you might want to do the same. :-)   Hotel Jarrett fills up
quickly this time of year.

Haven't you always wanted to know if your engine tuning tweeks make
the difference
they're supposed to?  Want to tune your car for top performance?
Want to get a baseline
for future mods to show improvements?  Come on down!  Get a dyno
plot!  Stand next
to your engine while it turns 6-7 grand! (Makes a great noise) :-)

So please let me know if anyone is interested and we'll talk details.
Let me know if your
serious about participating...

Thanks!

==Brett