Any feedback for H&R group G race springs????

They'll run fine on your Jamex struts.  That thing you hear is partly true.
If you have a nice and stiff front suspension that doesn't roll in the
corners, then you don't need to run a front swaybar.  I like my car to
handle more like a rally car, the more back end I can kick out the bigger
the smile on my face.  That's oversteer.  Big front swaybars will stop front
end roll, but they'll also induce more understeer. So it all depends on you
and your driving style.

generally speaking:

Stiff springs and big swaybars will make it stiffer.

Stiff in the front will induce understeer.
soft in the front will induce oversteer.
stiff in the back will induce oversteer.
soft in the back will induce understeer.

Your setup should be somewhat neutral, and will probably handle quite well.

Vince