From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org [mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org]On
Behalf Of Kenneth & Georgianna Robinson
Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2002 2:52 PM
To: Scirocco List
Subject: Any feedback for H&R group G race springs????

I ordered a set for my stock car(86 GTi) from Mrs. Potterman back in Feb
2002(haven't installed them yet--been busy!!!),and I was wondering how good
they are.I mean;what has been your experience with them.515 lb. front,and
255 lb. rear.Blowout page said they lowered by 2- 2.5 in.Any feedback will
be cool.TIA! Ken R.