[[ot] how do you go through your inbox ???]

"Marko Latrell" <jamal_latrell@angelfire.com> wrote:
Given the number of messages on this list, I was wondering how ppl sift
through all of them. I look at the subjct line and if it looks interestin=
g and
isn't too technical, I'll read it. I wonder if anyone reads them all, sin=
ce
there are so many. So how do you pick and choose what you read ?

Marko

---
87 Scirocco 8v
84 GTi

I just delete the threads that I don't have time to read, so it depends h=
ow
busy I am. And some folks tell such a great story, I always read theirs, =
no
matter what the topic. Better entertainment than crappy network televisio=
anyway, I MAY actually learn something. I cut more than I used to, the ca=
r has
lulled me into this false sense of security.
Cathy, 1987 16V =