[ot] how do you go through your inbox ???

I usually scan by subject and if it doesn't pertain to any of my
interests, I dump it!  However, there are a few listers that I delete
anything they send, regardless of topic, because they continually spam
the list with one liners, inside jokes, or general chit chat.

Andre'
Lime Green 79
Kirkland WA
ICQ #76283458