XENON in the Scirocco - was : euro lights + protectors +heat = cracked euro lights

This light IS a xenon light. Came from an audi
It does have the ignition unit but not the (mandatory) automatic level
control. It does blink a bit when you swith it on and somewhat later (half
a minute, minute?) it will become as bight as it is in normal.
And it is a HID of course.