(way ot) did anyone see the celeb stunts tonight?

In a message dated 9/24/02 9:50:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
vwscir88@hotmail.com writes:

<<   was dennis rodman getting knocked the f##k out by the cliff not the
 funniest thing you've ever seen? i'm still laughing!  >>

  I happened to watch the replay they did while they were picking him up, all
I can say is priceless! It looked like they pushed some sort of kit car over
the cliff leaving him to wrecking ball into the cliff side, hehehehe!
 "Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Oh" *thump!*

Carl
77rocco
89fox