4K or Not 4K

Just for everyones info on gas mileage when revving out a 16v.

I was running a stock 1.8 16v with a stock 4k in my 85 when I=
 left CINCY this past year. On the way home (after tuning my car=
 on the rich side with Ben Harder's wonderful timing and tuning=
 tools) I got 33 MPG!!! All the way home. Average traveling speed=
 of 80-100mph. Not too shabby, eh?

So, the shorter 5th doesn't really seem to matter other than make=
 more noise. And in that case, just turn the stereo up, or don't=
 and enjoy the german music.

Joshua

> .76 (FN, FF, FH (most to 7/80))
i think jason means .71