Body work Question & MK1 parts needed

First, someone must have first hand experience with fiberglass body work.
I want to fill in all the seams of my 16V kit and do a little custom work
around the lower spoiler with another spoiler I can mount under it.  Never
having done much body work myself, figured any tips from experts would be
nice :)

also, I am looking for a MK1 dash (along with others I know) but if anyone
has a lead on one, or happens to have one in good shape, let me know please...

Cory Langford
'86 turbo project
'83 beater daily driver