[I'm New]

"Brandon Smith" <SCIROCCO_SPEED@msn.com> wrote:
> --------------------------------------------- =

Hello all, I am new to the list.

My name is Brando and I just bought an 88' 16v Rocco that is in near mint=

condition.
I have had other VWs before, but never a Rocco, and i've only had the car=
 for
a month and a half, and still get a shit eatin grin on my face =

I've had that grin for the past two years (anyone who has driven near me =
will
attest to that), nearly to the day. Get used to it, it's part of the owne=
rship
package. =

-Brando

BTW: where is everyone from.  I live in Colorado.

Nah, we won't bite, we're from all over, mainly the states, a few Canucks=
 like
myself, and some valued listers in Europe who are kind enough to ship the=
 good
stuff over to us. I think you can likely search the archives for the last=

"where are you from" thread.

Welcome, and enjoy the car!

Cathy 1987 2L 16V - "the silver headache"