I'm New

OH YEAH!  Finally someone in Colorado that is spankin some Honduh punks.
Where you at man?  (I'm in Northglenn)

Eric

--
Eric
Northglenn, CO

76 Honda CB400F Super Sport (400cc, 4 cyl, OHC 8v, 10k RPM redline *grin*)
80 Scirocco (FOR SALE $500)
81 Scirocco S (2.0 16v swap and complete restoration in holding pattern)
81 Rabbit Truck LX Diesel (Waiting for BAE Turbo Install)
87 Suzuki Samurai JX Hardtop (Soon to be VW Turbo Diesel Powered)

-Kelli Fox