larger wheels and speedo accuracy

Foxx,

Dunno if you consider a 215/40/16 to be a rubberband, but thats probably
the best size for you if you are concerned about your speedo.  I
personally run 205/40/17 tires on my Mk1 and I noticed that my speedo
was off a few MPH so I just ended up moving the speedo needle over a
notch or two.  Oddly enough, my speedo is accurate around 40-50MPH, but
under that and it reads slow and over that it reads fast.

Andre'
Lime Green 79
Kirkland WA
ICQ #76283458