rieger auto-x #2

--part1_ea.2e3eb077.2abfd4c2_boundary

In a message dated 9/22/2002 7:15:35 PM Eastern Standard Time,
amalventano1@comcast.net writes:

> http://scirocco.dhs.org/vw/pics/e-scca%20auto-x/imagepages/image73.htm

I do have to say, even with all that contact patch, you STILL almost lift the
inside rear wheel....  That's a lot of rubber to lift off...by the way,
missed cincy AND waterfest this year, love the carbon fiber hood and american
lights.  Didn't think you'd ever recover from your shunt on the way to
waterfest last year.

Patrick M. Boyle

'87 Scirocco16v
'87 Cabriolet
'84 Rabbit GTI

--part1_ea.2e3eb077.2abfd4c2_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">In a message dated 9/22/2002 7:15:35 PM Eastern Standard Time, amalventano1@comcast.net writes:<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">http://scirocco.dhs.org/vw/pics/e-scca%20auto-x/imagepages/image73.htm</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
<BR>
I do have to say, even with all that contact patch, you STILL almost lift the inside rear wheel....&nbsp; That's a lot of rubber to lift off...by the way, missed cincy AND waterfest this year, love the carbon fiber hood and american lights.&nbsp; Didn't think you'd ever recover from your shunt on the way to waterfest last year.<BR>
<BR>
Patrick M. Boyle<BR>
<BR>
'87 Scirocco16v<BR>