From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Robbie Cotner
Sent: Sunday, September 22, 2002 11:21 AM
To: Adrian C.
Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: Bad Night ....

Doesn't it always seem that through one way or another Scirocco's have a
way of punishing you within days of improving them?  In my case maybe
I'm just "improving", not improving if you know what I mean:)

Rob

 "Adrian C." wrote:

hey guys ..
i just had to share this ...
last night my friend tells me that there is a party somewhere out in the
county and there's a lot of girls and pretty much were going to be the
ones
driving out there in nice cars cuz pretty much the locals drive around
on
the old tursty John Deere .. so i figure why the hell not .. im single
migh
as well have some fun ..
and trust me ... i did have some fun in the end .. anuway .. we ended up
on
a back road ... since i had the map i was leading ... I was pretty
catios
too cuz i heard a lot of rumors about deer's jumping in front of cars in
that area .... so i figured .. screw it ... its a 80 .. and i will go 70
-
75km/h ...
so i did ...
we almost get there . and BAM .. out of no where a huge buck right in
the
midle of the road !!! this SOB was like 500+ LBS !!!
i was like SH$% i just got my car done i dont want it on my hood ... so
swerve left and get around him BUT i ht gravel and i start sliding
towards
the 4' ( yes that right 4 F&*kin foot !!! deep ) ditch !!! but my arse
was
saves be the guys driveway which not only lect a huge 6" cut in my tire
but
it also bent the livin Sh*$t out of my control arm !!!
now i had 2 problems on my hand !!!
1 - i didnt have a spare since i cleaned out the trunk
2 - i had no jack or tools either !!!
so we pushed the car aside and we drove back grabbed the spare and some
tools ...
drove tha car home .. and then went back to the party ..
On a positive sidenote for the night .. i did meet a nice girl ( Cindy )
.... ;P
anyway ..
i just thought i let u guys all know ..
as for the control arm .. i think i have 2 "spare" sets lying around
...i
will post pics once i get them developed .. they most likely be on my
site
Latter everyone

  _____

Do you Yahoo!?
New DSL Internet  <http://rd.yahoo.com/evt=1207/*http://sbc.yahoo.com/>
Access from SBC & Yahoo!

------=_NextPart_000_0038_01C26236.0AA6BA10

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Dus-ascii">
<TITLE>Message</TITLE>

<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2600.0" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D375344419-22092002><FONT face=3D"Californian FB"=20
color=3D#0000ff>Hmm,&nbsp; Punishment after improving!!&nbsp; I'll =
second=20
that.&nbsp; Just got back from my SoloII event where I stripped out a =
brand new=20
Febi wheel hub.&nbsp; Installed it on Thursday, stripped it on =
Sunday.&nbsp; Is=20
that some sort of record?&nbsp; </FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE style=3D"MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV class=3DOutlookMessageHeader lang=3Den-us dir=3Dltr =
align=3Dleft><FONT=20
  face=3DTahoma size=3D2>-----Original Message-----<BR><B>From:</B>=20
  scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org [mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org] =
<B>On=20
  Behalf Of </B>Robbie Cotner<BR><B>Sent:</B> Sunday, September 22, 2002 =
11:21=20
  AM<BR><B>To:</B> Adrian C.<BR><B>Cc:</B>=20
  scirocco-l@scirocco.org<BR><B>Subject:</B> Re: Bad Night=20
  ....<BR><BR></FONT></DIV>
  <P>Doesn't it always seem that through one way or another Scirocco's =
have a=20
  way of punishing you within days of improving them?&nbsp; In my case =
maybe I'm=20
  just "improving", not improving if you know what I mean:)=20
  <P>Rob=20
  <P>&nbsp;<B><I>"Adrian C." <ACULDA@COGECO.CA></I></B>wrote:=20
  <BLOCKQUOTE=20
  style=3D"PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px =
solid">hey=20
    guys ..<BR>i just had to share this ...<BR>last night my friend =
tells me=20
    that there is a party somewhere out in the<BR>county and there's a =
lot of=20
    girls and pretty much were going to be the ones<BR>driving out there =
in nice=20
    cars cuz pretty much the locals drive around on<BR>the old tursty =
John Deere=20
    .. so i figure why the hell not .. im single migh<BR>as well have =
some fun=20
    ..<BR>and trust me ... i did have some fun in the end .. anuway .. =
we ended=20
    up on<BR>a back road ... since i had the map i was leading ... I was =
pretty=20
    catios<BR>too cuz i heard a lot of rumors about deer's jumping in =
front of=20
    cars in<BR>that area .... so i figured .. screw it ... its a 80 .. =
and i=20
    will go 70 -<BR>75km/h ...<BR>so i did ...<BR>we almost get there . =
and BAM=20
    .. out of no where a huge buck right in the<BR>midle of the road !!! =
this=20
    SOB was like 500+ LBS !!!<BR>i was like SH$% i just got my car done =
i dont=20
    want it on my hood ... so i<BR>swerve left and get around him BUT i =
ht=20
    gravel and i start sliding towards<BR>the 4' ( yes that right 4 =
F&amp;*kin=20
    foot !!! deep ) ditch !!! but my arse was<BR>saves be the guys =
driveway=20
    which not only lect a huge 6" cut in my tire but<BR>it also bent the =
livin=20
    Sh*$t out of my control arm !!!<BR>now i had 2 problems on my hand =
!!!<BR>1=20
    - i didnt have a spare since i cleaned out the trunk<BR>2 - i had no =
jack or=20
    tools either !!!<BR>so we pushed the car aside and we drove back =
grabbed the=20
    spare and some<BR>tools ...<BR>drove tha car home .. and then went =
back to=20
    the party ..<BR>On a positive sidenote for the night .. i did meet a =
nice=20
    girl ( Cindy )<BR>.... ;P<BR>anyway ..<BR>i just thought i let u =
guys all=20
    know ..<BR>as for the control arm .. i think i have 2 "spare" sets =
lying=20
    around ...i<BR>will post pics once i get them developed .. they most =
likely=20
    be on my site<BR>...<BR>Latter=20
    =
everyone<BR><BR><BR>_______________________________________________<BR>Sc=
irocco-l=20
    mailing=20
    =
list<BR>Scirocco-l@scirocco.org<BR>http://neubayern.net/mailman/listinfo/=
scirocco-l</BLOCKQUOTE>
  <P><BR>
  <HR SIZE=3D1>
  Do you Yahoo!?<BR>New <A=20
  href=3D"http://rd.yahoo.com/evt=3D1207/*http://sbc.yahoo.com/";>DSL =
Internet=20
  Access</A> from SBC &amp; Yahoo!</A></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0038_01C26236.0AA6BA10--