work on rieger today + motorsports tranny mount question

...so i decided to rebuild the front suspension on the rieger today. lessons
learned:
1. when outer cv's break their inner boot band, it sure makes a mess,
everywhere.
2. a 5" vice works nicely to press in new a-arm bushings.
3. said new a-arm bushings may not fit correctly into the frame, requiring alot
of colorfull metaphors, and ultimately a die grinder.
4. my tranny is leaking AGAIN.
5. inner poly sway bar mounts are a bi*ch to get on. i finally gave up and slit
them with a razor blade. it wasnt necessary on the outers.
6. a pipe wrench and table vice work nicely to get strut cartridges out.
7. people look at you as if you are a little crazy as you pour mobil 1 synthetic
into your strut cartridges.
8. replacing a-arms and bushings can actually help you out a tad if you were
previously at max adjustment to get within the camber spec.
9. the rear of my engine drops ~.5" when i unbolt the tranny mount (misaligned
front mount? shouldnt be the sides, as they are 6 months old, and were installed
correctly).
9.5. the motorsports tranny mount sure makes the car vibrate at idle. its almost
bad enough for me to put the factory one back in there. i went from 0 vibration
to finding loose stuff in my dash.

do these motorsports mounts break in at all? there is no vibration unless i am
at idle, then its almost annoying. its worse than when my passenger side engine
mounts was metal on metal, but only at idle. this may all be due to the fact
that the mount is slightly supporting the engine. i'll have to check that front
mount tomorrow... before the auto-x (evil snicker).

Al