More tear down

On Sat, 21 Sep 2002 15:48:19 -0500 Shawn Falzarano
<shawnfalzarano@wpggamer.org> writes:
> I have the head off and while trying to get off the bolt that holds
> the
> crankshaft sprocket I broke a 3/8 drive breaker bar. Is this bolt
> reverse threded or something? I just cant get it off..
>
> Shawn F

try a 1/2" drive breaker bar. its not reverse threaded, just a tight
mo-fo. 1/2" should be strong enough to break the torque on it.  GL!

Shawn Méze
86' Jetta GLi 8V   88' Corvette -SS- #30  2001 SDR Solo2 Champion
Scirocco" 84' Scirocco 8V 82' Scirocco RIP 80' Scirocco S 79' "Project
FSP
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco(s) in all of
San Diego!

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.