(Semi-OT) Help me choose a new car

I'd have to agree with the Jetta. Especially since the '82 has that pokey
1.7L engine with the small-valve head.

Besides, it's nice having two cars with the same engines, and the Jetta can
actually carry four people!

Orlando, eh? Do you autocross? Bring the Scirocco next weekend to the
autocross at Valencia Community College!
http://www.eec.com/racing/logbook.html
Email me privately if you need more info.

Neal