at least ONE roc in the fog, Sat Oct 5th

I'll be up by The Bay the weekend of Oct 5-6 to attend the Niners/Rams
game on Sunday.  I'm keeping Saturday open for flogs through the
Santa Cruz mountains and/or points eastward and northward.  Who wants
to join me??  My plan is to head out of LA on Friday night, stay that
night at my bro's place in Summerland (Santa Barbara area), then blast
up Hwy 1 early Saturday morning, then hook up with whomever I can
muster at some predetermined meeting spot, then it's off to the hills.
Anybody that wants to join me from down here or meet midway, let me
know.

Let's do it!  I'll see if I can get the other A1 guys up there who
went cruising with you guys last year to join in too.

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA