Weird Idle problem.

Thanks for the advice... I see I'm not alone in this. The problem started
around the time the DPR was replaced and I have always suspected the
problem to be in this area but both the shop that I took my car too and I
checked this and it seems ok...

I'll take all of your advice in mind and jump back in there in a couple of
weeks....

Thanks to the list, except Piwonka, that's just not acceptable  ;-P

-Raffi