I hate doing this, but it must be done

Alright believe it or not VL Enterprises is back in business,.

http://qualityvwparts.com/ IS VL enterprises (heck I realize it was Vince of
VL enterprise, when I got a bill of sale from my online order from
qualityparts web site with VL Enterprise as the header of the Bill of sale.
I have ordered parts from him august 8th and I have not received the proper
parts I ordered, contacted him and he stated he would fix the problem, and
process the rest of my order promptly (short shifters) but alas we are now
nearing October and tried contacting him several time, his voice mail box
has been full for 2 weeks now , he does not answer the phone and I believe a
red flag should be raised to all as a warning about doing business with this
guy.

I strongly recommend  NOT baying ANYTHING from this guy.

Last time I talked to him back in August, I got a "well I am more an
enthusiast than a business... " type reply.

   /  |/_ __/ ___/ Patrick Bureau
  //| | / / \__ \  1985 8v Prowler Orange "Beatrice"
 / _  |/ / ___/ /  1985 8v Titian Red "Lucky"
/_/ |_/_/ /____/   http://www.longcoeur.com/scirocco