a moment for my poor Rocco

Vince, man I'm sorry to hear that. Put a word and pic out to all the local
vw clubs and shops, a car like that should be easy to spot in and around
your area.

I hope you get it back. I sitll don't understand what makes a Scirocco worth
stealing, apart from a few aftermarket items. There's so much more money to
be had from other cars. The worst thing you have to figure is that it's
someone who knows about Sciroccos - and that makes it oh so wrong - and such
a person deserves a thorough beating!