what up with the .org site

Seriously, there seems to be a hell of a speed issue with the .org
site.  More specificly the sections for the pictures of the past Cincy's
and other such GTG's.  It almost feels as though it's running on
someones ISDN/DSL/Cable connection.  If thats the case, what can we (the
listers) do to help out with that.  I'd be more then happy to offer
space and bandwidth from my hosted account to help out with this.  I
have unlimited space and something like 10gb a month in allowed
bandwidth so if there is anything I can do, please let me know.

William
--
http://www.techography.com/scirocco (s.org forums)

88' Scirocco 16v (the void)