2 Questions...1. Velocity Tuning....2. Getting a 1.8 8v cis-e to run with no com

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C25F02.9D0F63C0

First of all Im in the middle of doind a lot of engine work to my 16v roc=
co. It had Velocity tuning stickers all over it and I was just wondering =
if anyone knew what it was that they made for a 16v. So far Ive found out=
 the car has shrick cams, Coil-overs, but i cant find anything anywhere o=
n the internet about Velocity Tunning. Second Im in the middle of putting=
 a 1.8 8v cis-e motor into the back of a 9' go-cart frame...im looking fo=
r anyone with info on how to make this easier...(getting the motor to run=
 without a computer) Thanks guys. coliver80@hotmail.comGet more from the =

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C25F02.9D0F63C0

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>First of all I=
m in the middle of doind a lot of engine work to my 16v rocco. It had Vel=
ocity tuning stickers all over it and&nbsp;I was just wondering if anyone=
a computer) Thanks guys. coliver80@hotmail.com<BR><BR></DIV></BODY></HTML=

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C25F02.9D0F63C0--