VW Email Address

Quite some time ago I used to have an email address for the department in
VW Germany that keeps records of our cars.  I know you could email them and
they would send you all the info they had in a nice frameable letter.  I
did this for the ghia, and would like to do it for the roc now, but I have
since lost the email address.

Can anyone help?

Anyone else done this?  The info I got back was great.  Told me the
original color, interior, all the options, when it was shipped and to
where, etc.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Cory Langford