Calling all Mechanic - What color Locktite Where?

humm, so far I only have used Blue locktite on the caliper mounting bolts.
everything else does not call for it as far as I know, but eh what do I know

   /  |/_ __/ ___/ Patrick Bureau
  //| | / / \__ \  1985 8v Prowler Orange "Beatrice"
 / _  |/ / ___/ /  1985 8v Titian Red "Lucky"
/_/ |_/_/ /____/   http://www.longcoeur.com/scirocco