Suspension carnage

Well, I managed to drop the rear of the car without killing the brake
lines.  I also got the new shocks and springs ready to go back on the
rear but I have to get the new rear control arm ready to go back on
before all that goes up with it.  I have a few pics of whats happened so
far, you can look at them by going here

http://www.techography.com/scirocco/viewtopic.php?t=194

Let me know if you guy's/gals think there is anything else I should be
doing while I have the car in this stage as well.  Every little thing
helps.

William
--
http://www.techography.com/scirocco (s.org forums)