Dragraced (slowly)

My brother and I decided to drag race our cars (his 302 cobra II, mine
2.0 16v rocco) along with some local VW people.  My shift linkage came
apart on the way there.  After a 15 min delay I was back on the road,
but without the ability to get in 1st and 2nd (that was corrected at the
track).

Videos (not the best quality) can be found here:
www.koabi.com/video/SIR2002-9-13/ (6-13 megs in quicktime format)
At least look at the Volvo one.

My best run was a 17.0 ... slower than the mostly stock 1.8 8v rabbits
(though they are somewhat gutted).  My dead tach might have contributed
to slowness.  I guess I'll be checking timing and compression soon, to
see if all is well.

koabi