arp tightening torques?

Yep...My notes say 65 lbs. with their moly lube stuff and 85 lbs. with 30
wt. oil.

You should definitly re-torque them. had a problem with my motor about 1000
miles after putting it together and then not re-torquing it. I took the head
off and the head gasket looked really bad. I thought I had blown it. It
wasn't blown, but it was damaged. No one I showed it to had ever seen it
before, but because I didn't re-torque those studs, it's thought that the
gasket wasn't as tight as it needed to be.

When I put it all back together after that I went in and re-torqued them and
there was some movement. It's a pain in the ass with a 16V, but you should
be doing it.

-- Craig