Royal Purple? Vs. Red Line

I also have seen this oil, seems like any syntectic it
is prefered to dyno oil anyways, I have used  other
makes, but ended up buying MTL (not even sure i will use
it the weight is lighter than I like even for a
synthectic oil.. I will probably go back to full syntec
penzoil 80w90... I personally do not under stand why MTl
is 70w oil instead of 80w when all other syntec are 80w
oils.

I will probably return my 2 qtrs to adirondacs for
credit.
--
====
ATS - Patrick Bureau