H.I.N. in Pittsburgh(didn't miss much)

Fine Guys.......don't answer me.....I feel so unloved, I...I....jsut don't
know what to think anymore.  Just kidding, Even if you guys would have come,
just a few dubs, and the person who won the 'dub class looked like the fast
and the furious Jetta...Only all black with White wheels.  Over 60% of NO2 (i
refuse to call it NOS, that was just GREAT product placement) systems weren't
even hooked up, just lines that went under the carpet in the trunk, and then
magically disappeared.  Some bottles were mounted along with the racks for
the amps for ICE, up behind the front seats.  Yeah, looks great till in an
accident when the bottle breaks loose, the nozzle comes off and sends the
back of your head through your nose.  Look, i'm not rice bashing, because
there were some interesting and very tasteful cars there, and I can
appreciate the work, just not too many made sense... And the
women(read:jailbait) were interesting, too...

Patrick Boyle
'87 Scirocco 16v
'87 Cabriolet
'84 Rabbit GTI