While we are on the subject of Vacuum leaks...

    In addition to my question on the evaporative emissions system, I also
have an additional, related question on vacuum hoses.  What size hose do you
use to replace the piece of hose used to join all the fittings on the motor
to those color coded plastic tubes?  All of these two inch pieces of hose
are shot on my car.
    Has anyone used stock ones from a later year Jetta?  I have noticed that
they seem much better formed and more durable than the frayed pieces of
tubing my car has.

    Thanks.