Odemeter and instrument cluster questions.

it is a single unit blub-holder, just go to dealer  or local vw store they
sell for like 1.50$ each

   /  |/_ __/ ___/ Patrick Bureau
  //| | / / \__ \  1985 8v Prowler Orange "Beatrice"
 / _  |/ / ___/ /  1985 8v Titian Red "Lucky"
/_/ |_/_/ /____/   http://www.longcoeur.com/scirocco