ANOTHER Awesome find (was Re: awsome find!)

I picked up an injector tester for CIS based systems for $10 at an Estate
sale today.  That is the good thing, the bad thing is that about 3 weeks ago
there was a bad crash on a corner of my road and I found out that the guy
that died was a friend of mine that owned this item that I bought.  Very
ironic and sad.  He was a successful automotive shop owner and I have known
him for over 4 years.  Apparently him and one of his employees were killed
about two houses from me (1/8th mile) and he lived about 1/2 mile from me
the other way.  He was driving his maxed out Scout.  I knew the guy who died
was a 'Ben' but I didn't know it was the Ben that I knew until I stopped at
the Estate sale that was at his house.  It is a really wierd feeling when
someone tells you something that you were already trying not to believe!!

Dave

P.S.  Anyone need their injectors tested I will be testing once I get this
thing setup.