[Re: (ot)stupid, but kinda fun]

"John Van Vuren" <veedublu@prod.net> wrote:
----- Original Message ----- =

From: "Jim Jarrett" <jarrett@rpa.net>

> For all the ribbing I take about MY convertible and the fact that I =

> "never" bring my Scirocco to any meets, *I* was a VW Scirocco! :-P

WAIT A MINUTE HERE....    You actually *own* a Scirocco???     ;)

John

I can confirm that there has been, on at least one occasion, a red 8V Sci=
rocco
parked in Jim's back yard. And he even went the extra distance of cooking=
 up a
semi-plausible story on it's history with Daun, they can each recite a si=
milar
tale about it's background. But as for proof, I dunno, I didn't see any k=
eys
or paperwork, I'm wondering if it is just a loaner...  =

Or actually, maybe it's just some fancy computer imaging, I didn't walk o=
ver
and touch it to confirm that it was real...

But in Jim's defense, that Bunny sure SOUNDS like a Scirocco, and it "loo=
ks
happy" when it is on the road with a pack of Sciroccos. I think of it as =
being
one, sort of...

Cathy, still bummed out about being a bus.