Names!

Yes, You're right, Eric.  When I visited South Africa
3 years ago, I rented a CitiGolf which was equipped
with a 1.3 litre carburated motor.  I could've sworn I
was driving my grandmother's '77 Rabbit while I was
driving the CitiGolf, except that I was on the wrong
side of the  road.  I can't recall if the Caddy there
has a diesel or gas motor or not.

Chris J.
'83 Scirocco GT
'81 Kawasaki KZ550