does this sound right?

so if i get a digifont fuel system it's like a bolt on 35 hp? that seems
like an awfully big gain. i mean i've done a 2l conversion with a set of
euro cams, exhaust, "ram air" intake, fuel enrichment module, etc.. and i
doubt i saw a 35hp gain in my car. he claims that the ecu and fuel rail were
his only mods.