Live in an apartment and own a Scirocco?

I'm an apartment dweller too.  I live in a 3 story
walk-up which has parking spots outside.  I do light
work on my 'rocco in the lot.  I only do jobs that
take a day or two, but come to think of it, I did the
bodywork on my car.  My landlord freaks out whenever I
spill oil, tranny fluid, or brake fluid on the ground.
 That's why I like picking days when he's not home to
work on my car.  The car is out in the open so it's
very shitty if it's raining (often) or snowing.  If I
have a job to do where I need air tools and heavy
tools, I drive to my mom's house, because I have an
air compressor in her garage.  Actually, my landlord
puts up with a lot of shit from me:  I was welding a
custom steel bed on the 3rd floor porch of my
apartment. The landloard freaked out when he saw all
the burn marks in the floor and chips and melt marks
in the glass of the sliding door.  I even had thoughts
of building a 2 litre motor on my 3rd floor porch.
Out of all the places I've lived, I always find a way
to work on my car.

Chris J.
'83 Scirocco GT
'81 Kawasaki KZ550